Thursday, January 23, 2014

Goodbye Guangzhou!

We are waiting in the lobby for Rhylan's visa. We will start our long journey home as soon as we receive her visa. We will travel by van to Hong Kong and leave tomorrow at 12:55. Today we head to our 4th and final hotel hallelujah!!! We have packed, swam, napped, and had manicures today. Mom has been sick but thankfully feeling better for travel. Please pray that we will have physical, emotional, and mental strength for the final stretch of our journey!! Many mixed emotions as we leave China with our precious treasure!!! Love to all from Guangzhou!!



3 comments:

  1. Rhylan looks so happy! Praying for a safe journey home. Our love and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I write this, you're in the airplane, and on your way to the good old USA. I know you've had a most memorable experience I think it's pretty "neat" that you have it all documented on your blog. Thanks Jen for sharing all of your experiences with all of us. I know we totally enjoyed them, and Nita and I looked forward to reading your latest report each and every day. You'll just have to keep this up! Wishing you all a safe trip back.....hope to see you all soon......and I hope my sister and your mother is feeling better. Take care!
    Love, Joe & Nita

    ReplyDelete