Friday, March 7, 2014

Our Bethany Travel Group



I wanted to post some pictures of our AWESOME travel group!  We had the BEST group and have formed some friendships that we hope to continue.  In many ways it seems like such a long time has passed since the trip and other ways the time has flown. We miss the families!!
 Rhylan is now 17 months and gets into EVERYTHING!!  I know I have mentioned this in the past...but it is definitely worth mentioning again.  She continues to be a joy and always finds new ways to make us cheer, smile, and laugh!!  She is starting to say more words like look, up, hot, and of course dog (her favorite word now)!! We had our visit to the Riley International Adoption Clinic on Monday and the appointment went well.  Rhylan had a 20 minute blood draw (not kidding or exaggerating here) and we are glad that is behind us!!!
Our Travel Group

Our chaotic "red couch" pictures!!!
Rhylan in aqua dress
Rhylan in the aqua dress

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    I randomly found your blog and recognize Rhylan as a child I had a chance to spend time with on my trip to sanmenxia's SWI with International China Concern back in October 2013. In fact, I was there when she received her care package from your family, and had the opportunity to show her your pictures and play with the toys. Unfortunately i don't have those pictures but I have a few other pictures of her if you like to see them please send me an email at ehw1@sfu.ca.

    God Bless,
    Esther Wong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete